Milk allergy experienced by people whose stomach can not digest milk sugar called lactose. If they drink milk, can experience severe abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
Here are suggestions for those who are allergic to milk:
1. Choose lactose-free milk. If no, choose soy milk.
2. Avoid foods that contain high levels of lactose.
3. Consumption of fruits, vegetables, and calcium-rich products nonmilk. There's richest calcium content in green vegetables.
4. Try drinking yoghurt. Although this is also dairy products, yogurt is usually easier to digest
5. Want to taste the cheese? Choose a hard cheese or old, because it lactose content is less. @