Nutrition for Clean Heart of Poisons - The liver is an important organ in the body. One function is to detoxify the liver. For that, we need to know what foods can help the work of the liver in detoxifying toxins.
Detoxification is a process of eliminating toxins, order issued by the body, so if the liver get proper nutrition, the liver can help improve the ability in detoxification.
Liver will work hard to remove toxins and damaged fats consumed through foods daily. If toxins are not removed, it can lead to various problems and diseases in the liver.
Even so foods that are used to cleanse the liver should be fresh and organic food, or clean the food properly, so that toxins or chemicals in food is lost. One of the content of the food needed to avoid damage to the liver is an antioxidant.
Here is food for detoxification, as quoted from Lifemojo, Saturday (11/05/2011), namely:
1. Vegetables such as cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, bak choy and watercress, are good vegetables to detox. Try to include them in salads or stir-fry vegetables.
2. Garlic and onion, 1-2 garlic bulbs should be included in the diet each week, could be included in a stir-fry with vegetables or added in fresh lemon juice. Also onions are also toxic cleaners are very good.
3. Whole grains, like oatmeal provides a lot of fiber so it is good for the heart detox, besides grains are also good for detox such as red beans and barley.
4. Soybean, the food is excellent for detox. Try to drink soy milk either sweet or unsweetened, and other foods containing soy such as tofu and tempeh.
5. Berries, enter berry fruits like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blueberries in the manufacture smootihe, milk shakes or eaten directly.
6. Green tea, green tea consumption is an excellent detoxification in helping the liver to function more efficiently, as well as overall body health.
7. Red grapes, this fruit has an excellent detoxifying properties because it helps expel toxins and waste. Grapes can be eaten directly or mixed into salads.
8. Turmeric has antiseptic properties and is excellent in helping the liver detoxification process.