Chicken Grill Seasoning Soy Sauce
The materials needed to make Chicken Grill Seasoning Soy Sauce
- 1 whole chicken, cleaned, cut to the chest (not until the end) and then flatten -
- To taste Oil for frying -
- 5 cloves garlic -
- 8 cloves Onion -
- Red pepper 4 pieces -
- Cayenne pepper to taste -
- Pepper powder 1 tsp -
- 5 tablespoons sweet soy sauce -
- Brown Sugar 1 tbsp -
- Sugar to taste -
- Salt to taste -
How to make Chicken Grill Seasoning Soy Sauce
- Saute all the spices until fragrant.
- Add the chicken, give water to soak the chicken, and cook until chicken is cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Cook until sauce has thickened chicken seasoning. Remove and set aside.
- Bake chicken until cooked with spices spread. Lift.
- Serve with salad vegetables and garlic sauce ready to use.
Serve for 3 servings