Tomatoes Juice Recipes | This recipes will be a nice topic to share and discuss to day in this post. I just come back from coffee for take some tomatoes juice. So, wanna to share here for all. Here i will share about recipes, so take a title "tomatoes juice recipes". At less we will discuss about 7 health benefits of tomatoes.
Tomatoes are one of the very popular fruit for juice ingredient. Benefits of tomato juice has been known long time ago. For that, you should really know how to make tomato juice, so here we will explain the tomatoes juice recipes.
Before we explain about tomatoes juice recipes, let's see first benefits of tomatoes juice, so you will be intrigued and excited to learn about tomatoes juice recipes. Actually, Tomatoes can be eaten as fresh vegetables or as a vegetable in cooking. However, more popularly consumed as juice.
Benefits of tomato juice1. Vitamin C
Contains vitamin C, very good for the absorption of iron and the damage caused by free radicals.
Tomato contain Lycopene. Lycopene is an antioxidant that protects DNA in white blood cells and helps in the prevention of heart disease.
Tomato juice contains beta-carotene, which gives a deep red color of tomatoes and convert into vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is useful for eye health, and boost the immune system.
4. Vitamins and Minerals
Tomato juice is a source of vitamins and minerals that needed by our body
Tomato juice is also an excellent natural remedy for high cholesterol. Tomato juice contains a lot of fiber.
6. Heart disease
Vitamin B6 in tomatoes, helps the body break down a compound called homocystene into another molecule that is not harmful.
7. Overcome Type 2 Diabetes and Blood Clots
A glass of tomato juice every day can help with blood clotting, the blood-thinning effect. Blood clotting disorders experienced by people with diabetes.
Tomatoes juice recipesMaterials Needed
- 2 ripe red tomatoes big size
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 large celery stalk, cut into pieces
- sufficient water
- Honey to taste (optional)
- Ice cubes to taste (optional)
Tomatoes juice recipes : How to
- Rinse tomatoes
- Pour tomatoes with boiling water, if you want to peel tomatoes, soak for about 2 minutes.
- Cut into pieces
- Insert the cut tomatoes with parsley and lemon juice, add water as needed, then blend until smooth.
- Strain and pour into a glass.
- Add honey if you want a sweeter taste
- Add ice cubes if you want served immediately, or store in the refrigerator.