10 healthy foods below have been tested to fight disease and increase energy. Enter the fruit into the daily menu can be the fastest trick to get the optimum healthy body.
1. Lemon Fruit. Inside this fruit, there are more than 100 percent of vitamin C that we need every day. Vitamin C works to increase the cholesterol levels of "good" HDL cholesterol and strengthen bones. Plus, flavonoids contained in the lemon can suppress cancer cell growth and anti-inflammatory role as weapons. Tip: Add the lemon pieces in green tea. A study from Purdue Univrsity find, citrus can increase the body's ability to absorb the antioxidants in tea by 80 percent.
2. Broccoli, Why healthy? One medium stalk of broccoli contains more than 100 percent of vitamin K is needed every day, and nearly 200 percent of the dose of vitamin C are recommended. Both these nutrients are very important in the formation of our bones. The same portion of broccoli can be a powerful shield cancer. Tip: Use the microwave to retain 90 percent of vitamin C in broccoli. Steaming or boiling technique can only be maintained as much as 66 percent nutrition.
3. Dark chocolate, healthy Why? Consume 7 grams of dark chocolate every day can lower blood pressure. Cocoa powder is rich in flavonoids, antioxidants that is good in suppressing cholesterol "bad" LDL cholesterol and increase "good" HDL cholesterol.
4. Potatoes, Why healthy? Red potato has 66 micrograms of folate-forming cells, which together amount to that found in spinach 30 grams and 91 grams of broccoli. In one sweet potato contains vitamin A eight times more than our daily needs. This vitamin bermafaat fight cancer and boost the immune system.
Tip: Let the potatoes cool before consumption. The study finds this habit will help you burn more fat 25 percent after eating.
5. Salmon, Why are healthy? Natural resources of the sea is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are efficacious to reduce the risk of depression, heart disease, and cancer. Eating 85 grams of salmon is to provide the required 50 percent of niacin per day. Niacin serves to protect us from attack Alzheimer's and dementia.
Tip: For maximum results, choose wild salmon rather than farmed.
6. Walnuts, Why are healthy? Walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids, cholesterol lowering, at most of the other groups of beans. Plus, Omega-3 also was asked as a mood enhancer and fighting cancer.
Tips:create a little nuts walnuts for dessert. Antioxidant content of melatonin in walnuts will help regulate our sleeping hours.
7. Avocado, healthy Why? Proven healthy fats in avocados and can reduce koleterol to 22 percent. One fruit of the avocado has more than 50 percent fiber and 40 percent of folate do we need every day, which will reduce the risk of heart disease.
Tip: Add the avocado in a salad plate will increase the absorption of key nutrients, like beta-carotene, up to 3-5 times compared to the salad without avocado.
8. Garlic, Why is healthy? Spice this one has a powerful disease-fighting power of garlic can suppress the growth of bacteria, including E.coli. The content of allicin in this seasoning works as anti-inflammatory substances and helps lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
Tip: Mash fresh garlic to get the best allicin. Do not be too long, exposure to hot temperatures more than 10 minutes will make good nutrition in garlic disappears.
9. Spinach, Why healthy? Lutein and zeaxanthin are two antioxidants in spinach-enhancing immune system is very good for eye health. Studies conducted at the Center for Eye Research in Australia found that a diet rich in these nutrients above will reduce the risk of cataracts. Compared to all the cancer-fighting fruit and vegetables, spinach is one of the "weapons" the most effective.
Tip: Because no taste, add the spinach in a smoothie. How to: Mix 30 grams spinach, 110 grams of grated carrot, 1 banana, 1 cup apple juice and ice cubes in a blender until well blended.
10. Legumes, Why are healthy? Eating one serving of legumes (peas, lentils) four times a week can lower heart disease risk hinga 22 percent. The same habits can also reduce the risk of breast cancer.
Tip: The darker the color, the more antioxidant content in these legumes. A study found, black beans contain 40 times more antioxidants than white bean.