Food Protector Skin from Sun - Sun shine is one of menace for skin, It's caused we need to prevent this. In addition to applying sunscreen, it turns out we can also protect the skin from the inside by consume the foods that contain SPF protection from UV rays.
When we consume food sources of antioxidants, the content will come natural to give protection to the cells of the body, including skin cells. These are foods that are recommended to protect skin from UVA and UVB:
1. Red Paprika, yellow or orange from the peppers are from natural pigments called carotenoids. This antioxidant is converted into vitamin A in the body that will protect skin cells by inhibiting damage to the layer of fat around the skin cells.
2. Yellow Pumpkin, the fruit is derived from the carotenoid content. Eating pumpkin is highly recommended for those who are often under the sun.
3. Red Tomato, natural antioxidants and lycopene gives the red color in tomatoes are ripe. Antioxidants are also known for its ability to protect the prostate gland cancer. Just as antioxidants in plants, lycopene also protects the skin from sunburn.
4. Watermelon Just like tomatoes, watermelon also got a red color from the pigment lycopene. Enjoy the fruits of watermelon in the summer not only nourish the body but also protects the skin.
5. Green tea, What does not have green tea for health? Starting from the heart-protective, anticancer, reducing weight, to protect skin cells from exposure to UV A and UV B. The secret, a component of antioxidants called catechin polyphenols.
6. Cocoa, flavonoids in cocoa have been known to protect the heart, helps reduce the risk of stroke and blood pressure. Flavonoids are also known well for the skin. Choose dark chocolate that higher flavonoid content.
7. Blueberry and purple, Berries are rich in purple pigment called anthocyanin. Besides it feels good, berries also contain a natural SPF and is useful for preventing various chronic diseases.
8. Saffron or turmeric, has a striking yellow color derived from curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory, immune boosters, as well as protect the skin.