Food Recipe - Chicken Cordon Bleu
Ingredients to make chicken bleu
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless
- 2 pieces of sliced roast beef (roast beef)
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- salt and pepper accord to taste
- wheat flour (plain flour)
- bread flour (bread crumbs)
- 1 egg beaten
How to make food recipe | chicken cordon bleu
- Cut the chicken breasts horizontally (landscape), but do not get cut off. Open in the middle, coat with mustard, salt & pepper.
- Place roast beef in the middle of chicken breast, cover again. If necessary, skewer with a toothpick so as not to open. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Coat with 'chicken breast' with flour, then dip in beaten eggs. After that coat with bread crumbs to coat the entire surface of chicken breast.
- Fry over low heat first. After 3/4 cooked, enlarging the fire. Do not forget to take out toothpicks after frying, before serve.
- Serve with tomato sauce or sambal ABC.