Benefits of Green Beans for Health - Green beans are very beneficial for our health. Benefits of green beans will be felt when we consume them in a sustainable manner. green beans are not much different from the soy bean that has a million health benefits. so, do not forget to include green beans as your friend at a time when the morning breakfast.
Before you know the Benefits of Green Beans for Health, let's see first what is contained in the green beans. Here is the content contained in green beans.
Every 100 grams of green beans contains
- 24 g protein
- 1.3 g fat
- 56.7 g carbohydrates
- 124 g of calcium
- 326 phosphorus
- 0.47 mg vitamin B1
- 0.39 mg vitamin B2
Health benefits of green beansNutrients contained in green beans very much, such as:
1. Protein. The main content of that obtained in green beans are protein. Nearly 24% of the protein content of green beans. In everyday life, the green beans into the food very help provide nutrition for pregnant or nursing, because the nutrients are able to make a healthier baby. In addition, green beans can also be used as an alternative as a source of vegetable protein.
2. Calcium And Phosphorus. One of the benefits that exist in green beans is to assist the growth of teeth and bones.
3. Containing Unsaturated Fatty, those of you who are on a diet, do not worry and do not need to worry, because the fat in nuts is unsaturated fat green are even good for jatung.
4. Low fat. If you are doing the diet, green beans are a convenient and safe food to eat without having to worry about your diet proram failure.
5. Vitamin B1 and B2 that exist in the green beans.
Benefits of green beans to make and change a person into a healthy life is as fellow:
- Your digestion
- Reduce the adverse effects of alcohol poisoning
- Reducing high blood pressure
- Inflammation of the kidney
- Acne or black spots on the face
- Improve digestion