Miracle Benefits of Noni Fruit For Health | Benefits of noni to health has been very long known, even thousands of years ago. Chinese, Indian, and Polynesian peoples who were first to take advantage of noni to treat a wide range of health problems. In Indonesia, the benefits of noni fruit has also been highly recognized by virtually all levels of society.
Noni fruit better known as the 'pace' is: native plants of Southeast Asia. Appearance and taste of this fruit is not at all appetizing. In fact, many who call him ugly. because all the good that he can give, noni fruit remains one natural remedy that is hunted. Noni fruit is green when young. If it had been ripe, the color changed to cream.
In addition to spots, there are also blackish brown eyes all over the skin surface of noni. The smell of the fruit is very sharp, with a sour taste.
Chemical content of Noni FruitMagnitude of the benefits of noni fruit can not be released from a variety of chemical compounds contained inside of it. Scientists who have examined the noni fruit, discovered that this fruit contains many substances that are useful for the human body.
1. Noni fruit contains various nutrients such as carbohydrates, vitamins, protein and some minerals.
2. Noni fruit contains a number of antibacterial agents that have been shown to fight bacteria that cause infections.
3. Scolopetin, this compound serves the circulation of blood, potent anti-allergic and anti-inflammation, dilate blood vessels narrowed, and able to kill some bacteria.
4. A number of anticancer agents, anticancer substances in Noni fruit proved to be very effective against the abnormal cells.
5. Xeronine and proxeronine, xeronine work functions of specific proteins in cells of the human body. Meanwhile, proxeronine are precursors (building blocks of materials) xeronine.
6. Terpenoids, one of the functions of these substances is to help restore the body's cells.
Benefits of Noni FruitAs already described above, based on various studies conducted many scientists, it is known that the noni fruit has many benefits for your health.
- Boost the immune system.
- Cope with various disorders of the digestive system, such as food poisoning, flatulence, and gastritis.
- Cope with various skin diseases, such as sores, boils, dandruff, and burns.
- Address a variety of disorders of the respiratory system, including asthma, sinusitis, and cough.
- Prevent premature aging.
- Overcome the throat and mouth, including canker sores, bleeding gums, and sore throat.
- Treat bladder stones, kidney, and headaches.
- Normalize blood pressure and keeping cholesterol levels in the body.
- Relieve pain.
- Against tumors and cancer.
- Maintaining cardiovascular health.
- Treating bone and joint pain.
- Reduce fever.
- To get a myriad of benefits above, we can take the form of noni juice, fruit juice, or capsules.
Some Treatment with Noni Fruit
1. High blood pressure
1 cucumber, 2 ripe noni fruit, brown sugar. Grated cucumber, then squeezed the water. Noni seeds discarded, and shredded. Grated noni fruit juice mixed with cucumber. Add 2 cups of hot water and palm sugar, then filtered. The herb is taken 3 times a day.
Lime juice, sugar, and 2 ripe Noni fruit. Noni grated and squeezed to take water. Add lime juice and cubes sugar. The herb is taken 3 times a day.
2 ripe Noni fruit , a piece of rock sugar. Noni fruit is squeezed to take water. Add rock sugar. Stir Both of these ingredients until mixed, and this herb drink 2 times a day.
4. Catch a cold
1 Noni fruit, 1 piece of ginger, 2 cups of water. These three ingredients are boiled, until boiling, and remain half of water. The herb is taken 2 times a day.
You may be also interest in this fruit article: benefits-of-blueberry-fruit, health-benefits-of-blueberries, strawberries-and-blueberries, benefit-of-pineapple-fruit, benefit-mangosteen-fruit, benefits-of-soursop-fruits, efficacy-of-dragon-fruit, grapefruit, benefits-of-melon-to-health,best-benefits-of-dragon, benefits-of-soursop-fruit, benefits-of-watermelon-fruit, various-benefits-of-fruits, miracle-benefits-of-noni, spodilla benefits, durian fruit, turmeric benefits, million benefit coconut, miracle of rosmary leaf, strawberry fruit, nutmeg benefits health, nutrition in avocado, benefits of olive fruit, super foods